[TowerTalk] Need to identify the tower

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:53:57 EDT 2016

Roger

 R-20 has the same   Dia.  leg material as  R-25... it's the Z brace  material   R -25  5/16"  and R-20 1/4" and number of  Z's   Bays  R-25   has 7  where   R-20 has 6 bays .

 The " American tower I am familiar with had the pinched welded cross bar and was " NOT" galvanized .

 Had a higher degree of  PUCKER  factor   even at low heights of 30'

 But then again R-25  gets the same  flexible  pucker @ 100 plus ft.

   Wayne W3EA