[TowerTalk] Information on Antenna

Don W7WLL w7wll at arrl.net
Fri Oct 21 19:42:07 EDT 2016

I've a dismantled TET setting out back on some sawhorses that I've saved for
something (have not figured out what yet) and the first two pictures of the
antenna itself certainly to me looks like the construction of my TET. I
don't recognize the cast pieces in the third picture, but TET made many
models from early on. I've got a lot of old TET literature and I'll pull it
out of my file and see if I can't pin down what you have. Do you need
documentation??
Don W7WLL