[TowerTalk] Radial field question Single radial wires vs mesh and more

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Oct 27 00:16:58 EDT 2016

Unlike Galvanized mesh, all the stucco mesh I've seen was painted steel
and likely would not last.  I don't know if the crossings are
electrically connected.  It's been years since I had reason to work with
it. (1966).  I'm sure there are those on here who are familiar with it.
Jim Brown's series http://k9yc.com/160MPacificon.pdf
Addresses the radial/mesh issue, but not the stucco mesh.
Galvanized is good. Stucco mesh?

73

Roger (K8RI)