[TowerTalk] Interesting Article

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Mon Oct 31 05:05:35 EDT 2016

For satellite backup you need a ground based system. One CME and the
satellite constellations are gone.
The backup needs to be of an entirely different type and Loran C was
there at no additional cost.  Loran C went the way of megs field. Out of
service and demolished quickly so no second chance. A procedure that is
very suspicious.  Then we "almost" lost GPS to light
73

Roger