[TowerTalk] DIN to coax connector?

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 2 15:25:23 EDT 2016

OK,  I understand.
In my case I have pretty much standardized on Davis bury flex with
Amphenol 83-1SP in the shack and on the tower
for rotator loops etc.  I will be putting in three 300 feet runs out to
the tower for three yagis going up. I am trying to  decide on cable and
connectors for these runs.  I am following this discussion with
interest, will help me decide
what route to take.  I like the waterproofness (is that a word ? hihi)
of the N and the DIN connectors.  I don't have any connectors yet, it
makes sense to go with the DIN from the start.   I also need to decide
whether to get the crimp or clamp style connectors.  I think I am on the
right forum to be steered in the right direction :-)

Bob
K6UJ