[TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Sep 6 08:00:29 EDT 2016

According to the timesmicrowave and commscope websites at 30MHz LMR600 has
0.4dB/100ft loss and LDF4 has 0.357/100ft. They are very close in specs
and price so of the two I would pick the most durable.  The real point of
my post was that K6UJ seemed more concerned about the connector than the
coax that is was attached to. Personally I would rather have 300ft of LDF7
with and N connector than 300ft of LMR600 with a commercial quality DIN.

John KK9A