[TowerTalk] LMR600 male DIN

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Sep 8 21:46:14 EDT 2016

Andrew LDF cables are copper tubing, of course you can kink them if you
make a sharp bend or you can flatten the cable with enough pressure. If
you plan on running feedline across your driveway I would pick something
else. If you need sharp bends consider FSJ4. Why don't you obtain a sample
of each and see which suits YOUR particular needs better.

John KK9A - W4AAA