[TowerTalk] US Tower gearbox

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Fri Sep 9 09:56:55 EDT 2016

Mine is a 281 series IIRC.  It basically has the
same set of design elements, but they are just
arranged differently.  There are two drain plugs
at the same height.  You use the one that is
easier to get at.  The one that is under the
chain guard would be the one you use to completely
fill up the box when storing horizontally.  In
the horizontal position, this plug is on top.
At least I guess that was what they intended.

73
Rick N6RK