[TowerTalk] Updated: How to dig tower base hole effortlessly

W0MLD W0MLD lovewell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 18:01:39 EDT 2016

Vacuum Excavation.

We have a vacuum excavator.  They work well for finding underground
utilities but they are not cost effective for digging a hole.  Once you
suck all of that dirt and water you have to empty the tank.  We can dig
them much faster using machines.  It works on all kinds of dirt including
clay, but doesn't work on rock.