[TowerTalk] Auction: (80) Ameritrail Mobile Broadband Tower Trailers

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Sep 20 20:43:02 EDT 2016

On 9/20/2016 14:03 PM, Jim Brown wrote:

> 3) What about licensing for the trailer? You'll probably need a license
> to tow it home.

We used to routinely tow both transportable satellite dishes and
portable towers without license plates. We got stopped a couple of times
but when we described the contraption in the back as an *implement on
wheels*, similar to a compressor, they always relented and let us go.

OTOH, a permanent trailer plate in MI is only $75, so if you want to
avoid getting stopped at all, it's probably worth the cost.

-Steve K8LX