[TowerTalk] 4 square for 80

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Sep 24 16:18:57 EDT 2016

But it doesn't matter if the ends of the radials are connected or not... in
the extreme case of a solid metal ground plane all the 'grounds' are
connected together with an infinite number of paths and that is considered
the 'best' possible 'ground'.  Why would having the shield of the feedlines
act as a radial be different than having a radial run from the feedpoint of
each vertical back to the center with the feedline taped to it??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373