[TowerTalk] 4 square

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 15:50:32 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who responded to my post on 4 squares.

>From what I've read, my plan will be to:

First, run a single rope from the 90 ft tower, which will give me a ground mounted 60ft wire vertical 33 ft away, I'll make up the rest by running the rest of the wire about 5-6 feet back to the tower along the rope.  I'll temporarily lay about 20 radials on the ground and see how it plays.  If it looks like it's working in RBN tests compared to KH6LC's 4 square, I'll proceed with the rest of the system.

I'm curious what most of the guys are using for their power dump in the 4 square.

Bill K4XS