[TowerTalk] station to station interference

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 08:54:07 EDT 2016

I would advocate "going clean" on the worst offender scenario and have pure
coax going from the amp to the antenna.  Same on the receive circuit and see
if it goes away.  You might hear a clean harmonic now but does the broadband
noise go away.  If it doesn't, you have just eliminated a SLEW of
possibilities.  If it does, add things back one at a time and observe.

This has worked for me.

By the way, I don't need stubs - I have found out.  Just Bandpass filters
and antenna separation.  1.5kW on all bands and SO2R.

Ed  N1UR