[TowerTalk] antenna mast lubrication

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 2 20:05:17 EDT 2017

I had a 25G, and coated the mast with white lithium grease where it went
through the top tube.

Then clamped an inverted "no-hub" plumbing fitting onto the mast just above
the top of the 25G's tube to keep water out.  Was fine for 10 years, before
the Douglas fir it was mounted on died...

73,
Steve
N6SJ