[TowerTalk] Alfa Spid in US Towwer

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 17 16:01:09 EDT 2017

I have a Big Rak for sale after I decided to go with a K7NV small prop
pitch.  $800 USD new, never used, with A-S controller.

Also available a shop made adapter stub of 2" sch40 pipe to standard
rotator mounting pattern  $80  hot dip galvanized

and a shop made adapter from the Big Rak to 3" diameter mast with 8x
1/2-13 stainless grub bolts and lock nuts $125  hot dip galvanized.

pictures on request.  Plus shipping, USA only.

Grant KZ1W