[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 & Mast lingth

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Apr 18 13:21:18 EDT 2017

I'm not a structural or mechanical engineer, but from my courses at the
beginner level in those disciplines 50+ years ago, it seems to me that
how much mast is needed within the tower depends on what is above the
tower on that mast, how long that mast is, and the wind loads.

If you're an ME and have done the calcs, I'll certainly defer to your
advice.

73, Jim K9YC