[TowerTalk] On the subject of random wire antennas

David Voit dvoit1944 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 19:12:28 EDT 2017

OK.  I did not recognize the high angle radiation pattern.  One more genius
idea into the trash.  I will do the standard thing of running it from tree
to tree so it is horizontal.  you'da thought with all the chemistry I
studied back in the day, I would have known that..  Too soon old, too late
smart.

David  Voit
WB6TOU