[TowerTalk] Removing Tower Paint From Galvanized Tower Sect

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 2 12:32:01 EDT 2017

On 8/2/2017 8:53 AM, K7LXC--- via TowerTalk wrote:
>   I'd suggest just re-painting the tower with cold  galv. You can get it
> in spray cans or gallon buckets.

Yep. I wanted my tower to blend in with the redwoods that surround it,
so I painted it a dark brown with outdoor latex leftover from trim for
the house. I painted the sections on the ground, leaving the mating tips
unpainted. That was in 2008, it still looks great, and everyone's happy.

73, Jim K9YC