[TowerTalk] Wire antenna in trees?

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 13:55:13 EDT 2017

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Tnx to all who passed along some info. Appreciate  it!

    I should've been more specific. As someone who has  put bunches of
antennas including yagis in trees, I can tell you that it's  difficult to put up
an antenna in a dense forest like I'm looking at that has  both ends in the
trees so I'm looking at an antenna that has one end  elevated in the trees
so it'll be mostly vertical or have some sort of  slope (45 degrees or so).
Now what are my choices? Tnx in advance.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC