[TowerTalk] What does -db antenna gain mean?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 9 12:40:08 EDT 2017

On 8/8/2017 10:04 PM, Wes Stewart wrote:
> I second this.  Great stuff, meticulously measured and presented.

Yes, Rudy's work is really great. He observes something he's measured,
explores it with extensive modeling, then measures again to confirm
modeling, then more modeling. I've included summaries of his work in my
tutorial on "getting on 160." None of my tutorial is my own work -- all
of it is a combining of work done by others (and all credited). Link to
my tutorial posted yesterday.

73, Jim K9YC