[TowerTalk] K1VR On New HOA Bill -- Just Say NO to H.R. 555/S.1534

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Aug 9 13:37:53 EDT 2017

For those who don't know, K1VR is probably the leading authority on what
works and what can go wrong when addressing legal issues around ham
antenna installations. I'm relaying this from N6TV, who posted it to the
NCCC list today.

73, Jim K9YC

=   =   =   =   =

Today, ARRL Volunteer Counsel K1VR published a Word document in response
to Chris Imlay's FAQ regarding the Parity Act.  I converted it to PDF
format and posted a copy on my web site.  The short URL is:

https://bit.ly/ParityAct

Feel free to share this link, which will redirect to my web site and
download a PDF version of Fred's response document named
Just_Say_No_to_S.1534_v4.pdf, title:

"Just Say No to H.R. 555/S.1534"

73,
Bob, N6TV