[TowerTalk] Tower Base rotated 5 to 10 degrees off correct bearings

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Wed Aug 9 20:58:30 EDT 2017

+1 on that as well after donning my lawyer hat.

Option 1: do what is needed to *actually* bond the two pieces of
concrete - drill old concrete, epoxy connecting rods.

Option 2: install permanent sign detailing construction.

Option #1 is relatively easy and inexpensive, probably the way to go.

-Steve K8LX