[TowerTalk] K1VR On New HOA Bill -- Just Say NO to H.R. 555/S.1534

Larry Loen lwloen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 18:13:49 EDT 2017

Assuming you accept K1VR's argument, you could do one of two things:

1.  You could ask the Congressperson to vote against the bill (e.g. phone
or email).  This is what "just say no" means in this context.

2.  You could simply fail to support it.  We have seen, this year more than
most, that politicians are interested in whether the people (especially
those affected by a measure like this) care enough to contact them about
it.  If one sits on one's hands, the message is a bit muddled, but it at
least communicates lack of support (even if based on uncertainty).  The
support for this year's bill will certainly be compared to last year's
bill; that's pretty elementary politics.

I hope this is "bottom-line actionable" enough to be of assistance.

Larry WO7R