[TowerTalk] Direct Burial Of Coax (Was "A Dumb Question")

Al Kozakiewicz akozak at hourglass.com
Mon Aug 28 08:55:36 EDT 2017

This "drain hole" thing is always so laughable. It is a unique idea to the ham community. Holes let water in as well as out and there is no reason to worry about water ingress if ordinary care in taken in conduit installation.

There are literally millions of miles of buried conduit in the world with no "drain holes" and there is no epidemic of water issues.

Al
AB2ZY