[TowerTalk] A dumb question

Larry Stowell wa2fif at att.net
Tue Aug 29 14:17:23 EDT 2017

Pete

I don't know what your landscape looks like. I started out with conduit

and saw that the cables sat in water all the time. My tower is about
25ft off of the

back of the garage a total of about 100ft from the entrance to the house

I install 10ft landscape timbers(6x6) vertical every 12ft and made a
channel of

1x6 ceder and put the cables in this. I made some cross pieces so it
look like a pagoda.

looks good as I followed the "flower garden.

Larry K1ZW

--
73 Larry K1ZW