[TowerTalk] A dumb question

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Tue Aug 29 14:36:08 EDT 2017

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 12:12:51 -0400
From: "john at kk9a.com" <john at kk9a.com>
To: TowerTalk at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A dumb question

<It is surprising that some people have no issues with cables laying on the
<ground. When I moved to NC and had just started to build my station. I
<temporary laid hundreds of feet of control cables and coax on the ground a
<week before for an upcoming contest. By the time the contest started I
<noticed that my rotator and remote coax switch were inoperative. I walked
<outside and discovered that the control cables were chewed up in multiple
<locations.

<John KK9A

## .223 rounds. Ruger .204 is good too, esp with the varmint rounds.
.22 LR is ample for most cases.  Just use either the scope, red dot site,
laser, etc, then blast away.   The xeon light + red laser combo, with the
momentary spst spring loaded switch, by your trigger finger, works superb at night.
Blind em, and blast em.

Jim  VE7RF