[TowerTalk] Fully Nested

Wes Stewart wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Aug 30 16:31:31 EDT 2017

I have Harris Hawks perching on my beam a lot.  There have been as many as six
at one time.  I'm always reluctant to turn the beam when they are there.  They
are rare in the way that they hunt cooperatively and the fact that the mother is
in charge.  Earlier in the year, a pair of Peregrine falcons was nesting in a
neighbor's tree but using my tower as a hunting perch.

A friend, also a ham, is a licensed falconer and he has one of each that he
hunts with.

Wes  N7WS