[TowerTalk] Connector Crimping Tool Advice

Mike Ryan mryan001 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 3 23:59:33 EST 2017

 I am SURE that this has been discussed before, however I now need to pay
more attention to some first hand accounts and advise on the subject. I am
considering the purchase of connectors and the proper tool for crimping
these connectors onto LMR-400 primarily and some other cables over time.  I
have no problem installing the 'old fashioned' style connectors but hear
more reports of crimp style connectors being used on the LMR-400 cable than
in the past.  If good quality installations can be assured I am interested.
Suggestions? -Mike