[TowerTalk] Connector Crimping Tool Advice

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Dec 4 08:58:13 EST 2017

There is a company in Mountain View CA that specializes in internet
related services and products. Perhaps they have a way to locate this
information.

John KK9A

To:	towertalk reflector
From:	Bryan Fields
Reply-to:	towertalk at contesting.com
Date:	Mon, 4 Dec 2017 06:12:04 -0500

On 12/3/17 11:59 PM, Mike Ryan wrote:
> I am SURE that this has been discussed before, however I now need to pay
> more attention to some first hand accounts and advise on the subject.

If only there was some way to search for things like this, however I'm aware
of no such technology.  I suspect if such a technology was developed, it
would
become an overnight success and make its inventor untold wealth.