[TowerTalk] FW: Connector Crimping Tool Advice

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Mon Dec 4 10:56:21 EST 2017

DX Engineering coax tools work.  For low volume applications buying the
military style tools is not cost effective.  I assume you are not
looking to use these tools on a high volume production line.  DX
Engineering is good stuff at a better price.  Still not inexpensive,
just better bang for the buck, comparing new vs new.

Now if only Harbor Freight would sell a version of their hydraulic
terminal crimpers to do coax...

Patrick        NJ5G