[TowerTalk] guage of wire for 500 watt antenna?

Dave Sublette k4to.dave at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:25:01 EST 2017

I thought stranded came out the winner in the great wire discussion here a few weeks ago.  I remember the THHN from Lowe’s part, but I forget if it was stranded or solid…. BTW if the weather is bad enough for flying debris, I don’t think I would be operating.  I would have myself in an inside room without windows  :-)

73,

Dave, K4TO