[TowerTalk] BigIR question

Ed Richardson ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 6 00:44:07 EST 2017

Jim. The bigIR can be tuned to a quarter wave on all frequencies from 7 to 54 MHZ. On frequencies from 21-54 MHz you can select a 3/4 wavelength mode.

Vswr graphs will mirror theory and will vary with your ground system.  I have used this antenna with raised radials, tuned stub radials and a ground mounted radial field.    Works well in all cases.  It is still a quarter wave vertical. No magic

Ed. Ve4ear

Sent from my iPad