[TowerTalk] Measuring Common Mode with Anritsu VNA

Norm n3ykf normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 14:29:08 EST 2017

Maximo,

Did you find the find the windows software? Most of the values you're
seeking could be derived using Master Sweep Tools.

https://www.anritsu.com/en-US/test-measurement/support/downloads/software/dwl010346

Line sweep tools is one. VMA master is aother. Both are completely
free.LST records datam MST allows far more than basic manipulation

MIne is odd. It requires a rs-232 dummy mode, then an rs cable.