[TowerTalk] Tower Foundation Pouring

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Fri Feb 3 21:03:38 EST 2017

I agree with K6OK--this works. Here in Brooksville and most of Hernando
County the soil is pure sand down to about 12 feet. If you can dig the hole
and lightly spray the side walls with water so surface tension will not
allow the walls to collapse before the cement truck comes then that's the
way to go. I had to pump the concrete because if the truck gets too close
the walls collapse no matter what you do.
The form is a good way too, it's just more work. The rain will fill in the
voids with soil as we get a lot of rain here.
73 N7RT/4