[TowerTalk] 10 meter beam.

Herbert Schoenbohm herbert.schoenbohm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 11:19:35 EST 2017

If you want to prove that your MP33 is almost as good as your 4 element
10 meter beam you should just side mount it on your tower at 16 feet
below your tribander and compare the difference.  I would venture that
the difference would not be worth the effort of even keeping the single
band beam up.

Herb, KV4FZ