[TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new home purchase

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Feb 6 13:41:49 EST 2017

Also great advice.

And do an RFI survey -- look for local sources of RF noise. How close
are neighbors? Most modern homes have several dozen noise sources in the
form of battery chargers, digital electronics, and switch mode power
supplies built into equipment. Any solar systems nearby? Some are quite
noisy, others are not.

What's the terrain like?  Try running HFTA on it.

73, Jim K9YC