[TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new

Alan Swinger awswinger at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 6 14:32:53 EST 2017

Do what Ed says, but also suggest that you include in any offer letter that the sale is contingent upon No Tower/Antenna restrictions which will require the RE Agent and settlement attorney(s) to help do the due diligence . . . and will then be included in any sale contract. I did this when I bought the QTH and also got an antenna waiver in writing from the HOA Board, since there is an HOA and covenants w/ the usual boiler-plate restrictions on antennas.
Good luck.
Alan K9MBQ