[TowerTalk] Fwd: Advice on tower restrictions possible new install

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Feb 7 14:42:35 EST 2017

Matt, thanks very much on the height correction.  It is still unlikely I
will reach or exceed 150'.

I turned down a free tower last year.  It was an abandoned cell site
with 160 ft tower.  Too difficult to take down, transport and re-errect.
Maybe 20 years ago I would have given it a whorl.

Patrick        Nj5G