[TowerTalk] anti-climb, litigation, attractive

Ro Grrr RoGrrr at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 11 21:09:23 EST 2017

Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd:  anti-climb, litigation, attractive

At my church there is a conduit going up the side of the building from the electric meter. The local hoodlums climb it and spray paint grafilthy on the building as high as they could climb. I solved their problem by taking a ladder out and greasing the back side of the conduit (so it couldn't be seen).

No more problems after that.

Grease your tower from about 5 feet above the ground up to about 10 feet.

I got this idea from the street maintenance people for my township. STOP signs were disappearing (being stolen, and one caused a fatal accident when someone ran the intersection). They put a generous coating of grease on the back of the signs and they don't get stolen anymore !

73

RoGrrr

KC8HZ

Trump, the LEADER, the catalyst for the revolution to take back America !