[TowerTalk] Antenna launcher found

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 15 10:34:07 EST 2017

I second Jim's recommendation.

After building a CSV19 and helping some club members string wires, 3
more were purchased and I put one of them together.  The Kevlar super
fine and strong line on the large bow fishing reel  works super.  All
who have tried it swear off using a spinning fishing reel.  Accuracy is
terrific - pick the branch to go over.  I also find that not much
compensation is needed for wind, the ball tracks well even with the line
blowing off line.

A neat accessory is the Ryobi 18v One+ battery powered air inflator, $20
at Home Depot.  I already have a number of the Ryobi 18v tools and
batteries so that part cost was zero.  It takes a minute or so to
pressurize to 60psi which is enough for 100+ ft of toss. Everything fits
in a Rubbermaid 14 gallon tote box

Handle this very carefully, as the weighted tennis ball could do serious
damage.

Grant KZ1W