[TowerTalk] LPDA optimal height

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Feb 16 14:24:59 EST 2017

I am also not a fan of these types of testimonials. You can work DX with
anything.  I have accidentally called a DX station on the wrong band
antenna with the SWR sky high and they came right back to me with a
report.

It looks like Innovantenna and OptiBeam are now making ham specific log
Yagis which have to be better than traditional log periodics.

John KK9A