[TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Fri Feb 17 07:57:09 EST 2017

Hell all,

I think I agree with Wes.

How else do you show a prospective customer how it is built and quality
of the parts used.  Since it's 'built to order', there would not be one
in stock to open up for pictures.

Years and years ago, furniture salesmen would have smaller exemplar
pieces available furniture.  I have a love seat that is better suited
for 6 year olds.  Easy to carry and small to store and transport.

I would expect this may be the answer to the 'do-nothing' choke.

73 de Steve,NR4M