[TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat Feb 18 11:23:34 EST 2017

Am I the only one thinking we should maybe stop walking over the grave
of this dead horse that has been dead for a week?  For all I care they
could sell the thing to CBers for $9000 and it still wouldn't be all
that important to waste time discussing it.  What about doughnut holes?
Should they be allowed to sell "byproduct scraps" of a commercial baking
process as first quality food items for human consumption?  Shouldn't
there be regulations to protect the public from such?  What about the
extraterrestrial connection? Who knew it and when did they know it?