[TowerTalk] T2X Multiple failures, fix?

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Sat Feb 18 19:51:14 EST 2017

I've always thought that in some situations the slop between the
sections in crank-ups is NOT friendly to rotators. The antenna comes to
a sudden stop up against the UN-moveable bottom section, whereas with a
guyed tower there is more of a gentle twisting cushioning effect.

Not to say that's the cause of the OP's problem, just a comment.

-Steve K8LX