[TowerTalk] tower/rotator woes...

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 12:38:44 EST 2017

You should have no problem with the LM354. I have a G2800 in an LM470, they
are essentially the same towers but with different sections. If you have a
Yaesu rotor plate, it should be compatible with the G2800 with little (and
probably no) extra machining. I have had a G800, G1000, and now the G2800 in
my tower. They will all fit, altho the G2800 is slightly taller than the
other two rotors, so depending on your installation you may need to drop the
rotor mount down lower to the next rungs.

GL es 73

dan
k0dan