[TowerTalk] Antenna launcher found

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Mon Feb 20 08:08:32 EST 2017

Be careful, be very careful. There is a reason PVC pipe is not allowed
for distributing shop air.  People do it out of ignorance or because
money means more than safety to them. Google to see some pix of what
shrapnel damage from exploding PVC pipe can do. Because people aren't
killed first time every time they pressure up PVC pipe doesn't mean it
isn't dangerous.

I bought a tennis ball launcher as a birthday gift for a friend. If I
recall correctly it is called a K-9 Kannon.  It is made of plastic and
uses large rubber bands for launching the ball, ostensibly for a dog to
retrieve, hence the name. There are several models ranging in cost from
about $7.50 to $20.

Patrick        NJ5G