[TowerTalk] Antenna launcher found

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Feb 20 19:19:32 EST 2017

You can build the Air Boss or similar from parts at your favorite big
box store and you will need a valve stem from the auto parts store.
This is by far the easiest method I have tried and I had fun making it.
It will fire the weights a long way up in the air.  The issue I had was
finding the line where it came down as fishing line is really hard to
see.  I would also suggest the spider wire.  While expensive relative to
other line, it is super strong.

W0MU