[TowerTalk] verticals with one radial

Dan Maguire djm2150 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 14:42:36 EST 2017

This doesn't have much to do with "one" radial but ...

As a fun exercise in trigonometry I recently created a sample AutoEZ model that has an "asymmetric" radial field.  Everything is controlled with variables so you can reconfigure the layout easily without re-doing all the trig.  It's documented here ...

https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/eznec-radial-field-modelling.554671/#post-4144219

... along with instructions on how you can quickly create a matching EZNEC model.

Since that posting I've improved the model a bit; if interested contact me off-list and I'll send you the updated version.

Dan, AC6LA