[TowerTalk] Yagi Building Ideas

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:19:08 EST 2017

I had used these  in my other obsession . Muscle Cars /Race Cars ....

There 1/8 dia. insertion hold and are spring loaded .

I think there addition would have negligent  impact on the  antenna

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-g1852?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-summit-racing&gclid=CNLW9pbGodECFcpMDQodIy0BOQ

YMMV

 Wayne W3EA