[TowerTalk] US Tower price increase

Kevin kstover at ac0h.net
Mon Jan 2 17:52:52 EST 2017

Absolutely!

US Tower have never been happy in the Ham Market. They tried several
years ago to discourage people where is snows from buying by adding a
"snow loading" disclaimer.

It's supply and demand. The best way to cutoff demand for one of your
products that is either too expensive to build, or in a market you don't
want to support any longer, is to crank up (sorry) the price.

Good riddance.

.